All applicants must complete the application form accurately and in BLOCK LETTERS. All applications will be dealt with on a first-come-first-served basis, thus early enrolment is encouraged to ensure a place.
To reserve a place within a course, applicants may fax their application to our Head Office but the place will be confirmed only when the full tuition payment is received 7 days before program commencement.
Bank transfer: Tuition fees can be made payable to:-
Creditor: Hong Kong Communication Art Centre Ltd.
A/C No.: Hong Kong Bank 047-671813-838 or
Creditor: University of Communications (Hong Kong) Ltd.
A/C No.: Dao Heng Bank 454-548006309
**Please send a copy of the bank pay-in slip together with the application form to our School by fax or by mail for our records.
By mail: Please send your application form together with the course fee by crossed cheque payable to:-
Hong Kong Communication Art Centre Ltd.
3/F, Henning House, 385 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
In person (Cash / Cheque / Credit Card) at either:-
Tin Hau Headquarters, Wan Chai Centre or Yau Ma Tei Centre.
** NO ENROLLMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF COURSE COMMENCEMENT **
1. You will be notified if you are not admitted because the course is full or for any other reason. The School will not individually remind successful applicants that they are expected to attend the first lesson of the course at the place and time advertised.
2. Places and fees of successful applications are not transferrable or refundable* unless:
a. The School rejects the application;
b. The course is cancelled;
c. The commencing date of the course is postponed for more than 12 weeks for courses in Art & Design, Advertising and Public Relations, and 8 weeks for Language courses. All requests for refunds or transfers must be made before the course commences;
d. Students have sufficient reasons with written notice and testimonials, and HKCAC approves such applications. ($200 will be charged for changing classes)
e. 5% of the tuition fee would be charged as administration fee on all refunds.
*HKCAC would refund by means of crossed cheque within one month.
3. The school reserves the right to change the time, venue and tutor for courses when necessary.
4. Should the class fall onto one of the bank holidays, or the special evenings listed below (New Year's Eve, Halloween, Winter Solstice, Christmas Eve, Lunar New Year's Eve, Mid-Autumn Festival), the class will be suspended and postponed to the same schedule in the following week. Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Administration Office.
5. No classes will be held when typhoon signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted. According to the notice made by the Education Department, no alternative sessions will be arranged. (Classes will resume if typhoon signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm Warning is lowered before 3:00PM for evening classes, 12:00 Noon for afternoon classes and 7:00AM for morning classes)
Certifications of attendance:
Students who have attended 80% or more of a course may apply for a certificate of attendance from one week before until one year after course completion. The handling charge is HK$50 and advance payment is required.