- English Communication Diploma
- Putonghua and Chinese business correspondences
- Japanese grammar, listening and speaking training
- Hospitality Management, Service Quality Management
- Reception, Counter Service Standard
- Housekeeping and Operational Working Standard
- Reception, Food Service Standard
- Food Science, Bartender, Hospitality Services
- Introduction to Tourism
- Basic first aid knowledge, the Occupational Safety
- Government Supervision, Relevant Legislation
- Travel Agent and Hotel Structure and functions of the department
- Customer Service, Complaint Handling
- Team Management, Emergencies and Crisis Management
- The Roles and Functions of IC
- Role and Responsibilities of Team Leader and Guider
- Tour Guiding Skills
- Heritage and Cultural Management
- Introduction to enterprise
- Leadership and self-management studies
- Computer Application
- Other language subjects can be added as electives
- Students are possible to take the Form 5 courses or Form 7 courses and register for HKCEE/HKALE at the same time.
- The courses will differentiate by full-time(1 year)course、part-time (1-2 years)course.
- Step by step courses' structure is able to show the graduate students are qualified for further studies. /continue the particular course as full-time students (2-3 years)BTEC Higher National Diploma, or part-time(3-5 years)course
Available for Foreign /Local students that have at least High School qualificaotin.
In additional applications must satisfied one of the following criteria:
- Satisfactory completion of the particular Diploma course offered by the institute; or
- Successfully completed High school graduates with passes in Use of English, and have pass the Institute entrance interview in which they should demonstrate enthusiasm and potential to succeed in the programme; or
- Obtained an equivalent qualification to the above; or
- Mature applicants of at least 21 years of age in the year when admission is sought, and with demonstrated ability and extensive experience in the relevant fields
All the instructors employed by the college are graduates from universities and other institutions with various degrees, diplomas and certificates. As well as their outstanding academic and professional qualification, they are very experienced in teaching or corporate training, either in Hong Kong or around the world.