This course is available for both local and overseas students
BTEC Higher National Diploma provides greater breadth and specialization than the BTEC Higher National Certificate. Higher National Diplomas are mode free but are followed predominately by full-time learners. They allow progression into or within employment in the hospitality sector, either directly on achieving the award or following further study to degree level.
The BTEC Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management provides opportunities for learners to apply their knowledge and practical skills in the workplace. Full-time learners have the opportunity to do this through formal work placements or their part-time employment experience.
The qualification prepares learners for employment in the hospitality sector and will be suitable for learners who have already decided that they wish to enter this area of work. Some adult learners may wish to make the commitment required by this qualification in order to enter a specialist area of employment in hospitality or progress into higher education. Other learners may want to extend the specialism that they followed on the BTEC Higher National Certificate programme. Progression from this qualification may well be into or within employment in the hospitality sector. Alternatively, learners may progress to degree or other higher-education studies in the hospitality sector or a related industry.
- Diploma in English Communication/
Sales Team Management and Leadership
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Customer Care and Front Office
- Physical Resource Operations
- The External Business Environment
- Management Accounting for the Hospitality Industry
- Human Resource Management
- Principles and Practices of Management
- Work Experience
- Management Information Systems
- Quality Management
- Tourism Management
- Small Business Enterprise
- Food Hygiene and the Environment
- Food and Beverage Management
- Conference and Banqueting Management
- Students are possible to take the Form 5 courses or Form 7 courses and register for HKCEE/HKALE at the same time.
- The courses will differentiate by full-time(2-3 years)course、part-time (3-5 years)course.
- Step by step courses' structure is able to show the graduate students are qualified for further studies.
Available for Foreign /Local students that have at least High School qualificaotin.
In additional applications must satisfied one of the following criteria:
- Satisfactory completion of the particular Diploma course offered by the institute; or
- Successfully completed High school graduates with passes in Use of English, and have pass the Institute entrance interview in which they should demonstrate enthusiasm and potential to succeed in the programme; or
- Obtained an equivalent qualification to the above; or
- Mature applicants of at least 21 years of age in the year when admission is sought, and with demonstrated ability and extensive experience in the relevant fields
All the instructors employed by the college are graduates from universities and other institutions with various degrees, diplomas and certificates. As well as their outstanding academic and professional qualification, they are very experienced in teaching or corporate training, either in Hong Kong or around the world.