This course is available for both local and overseas students
The BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business mainly offers a progression route for learners who are studying a business programme.
The BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business provides suitable work experience so that learners can apply their knowledge and practical skills in the workplace during their study.
The qualification prepares learners for employment in the sector and is suitable for those who have already decided that they wish to enter this area of work. Some adult learners may wish to make the commitment required by this qualification in order to enter a specialist area of employment in the sector or progress into higher education. Other learners may want to extend the specialism that they followed on the BTEC Higher National Certificate programme.
Progression from this qualification may well be into or within employment in the sector where learners may work towards professional membership or study for professional body
- Market Planning
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business Enterprise
- Management Accounting: Costing & Budgeting
- Business Decision Making
- Common Law Ⅰ
- Quality Management
- Business Environment
- Information Systems
- Environmental Management
- Business Strategy
- Advertising & Promotion
- Research Project
- Diploma in English Communication /
Sales Team Management and Leadership
Available for Foreign /Local students that have at least High School qualificaotin.
- Students are possible to take the Form 5 courses or Form 7 courses and register for HKCEE/HKALE at the same time.
- The courses will differentiate by full-time(2-3 years)course、part-time (3-5 years)course.
- Step by step courses' structure is able to show the graduate students are qualified for further studies.
In additional applications must satisfied one of the following criteria:
- Satisfactory completion of the particular Diploma course offered by the institute; or
- Successfully completed High school graduates with passes in Use of English, and have pass the Institute entrance interview in which they should demonstrate enthusiasm and potential to succeed in the programme; or
- Obtained an equivalent qualification to the above; or
- Mature applicants of at least 21 years of age in the year when admission is sought, and with demonstrated ability and extensive experience in the relevant fields
All the instructors employed by the college are graduates from universities and other institutions with various degrees, diplomas and certificates. As well as their outstanding academic and professional qualification, they are very experienced in teaching or corporate training, either in Hong Kong or around the world.