This course is available for local and overseas students.
The BTEC Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design provides opportunities for learners to apply their knowledge and practical skills in the workplace. Full-time learners have the opportunity to do this through formal work placements or their part-time employment experience. The qualification prepares learners for employment in the design sector and will be suitable for learners who have already decided that they wish to enter this area of work. Some adult learners may wish to make the commitment required by this qualification in order to enter a specialist area of employment in design or progress into higher education. Other learners may want to extend the specialism that they followed on the BTEC Higher National Certificate programme. Progression from this qualification may well be into or within employment in the design sector. The BTEC Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design mainly offers a progression route for learners who are studying on an Art and Design Diploma in Foundation Studies course, a National Diploma in Design or a National Diploma in Art and Design. Learners studying on the BTEC Higher National Diploma will be able to either gain employment in the design sector or continue their studies at BA or MA levels
- Creative Director
- Advertising Art Director
- Editorial Designer
- Corporate Identity Designer
- Packaging Designer
- Diploma in Art And Design
- Professional Studies
- Critical Studies
- Historical & Contextual Referencing
- Drawing Techniques & Approaches
- Computer Applications in Art & Design
- Advertising Campaign
- Corporate Identity
- Working in Digital Environment
- Editorial Design
- Ideas Generation
- Ideas in Context
- Managing the Design & Production Process
- Developing a Personal Style
- Products, Markets & Advertising Media
- Typographic Skills
- Students are possible to take the high school programme and register for HKCEE/HKALE/IGCSE/GCE/HKDSE at the same time.
- The courses will differentiate by full-time(2-3years) course、part-time (3-5years)course.
- Step by step courses' structure is able to show the graduate students are qualified for further studies.
Available for Foreign /Local students that have at least High School qualificaotin.
In additional applications must satisfied one of the following criteria:
- Satisfactory completion of the particular Diploma course offered by the institute; or
- Successfully completed High school graduates with passes in Use of English, and have pass the Institute entrance interview in which they should demonstrate enthusiasm and potential to succeed in the programme; or
- Obtained an equivalent qualification to the above; or
- Mature applicants of at least 21 years of age in the year when admission is sought, and with demonstrated ability and extensive experience in the relevant fields
All the instructors employed by the college are graduates from universities and other institutions with various degrees, diplomas and certificates. As well as their outstanding academic and professional qualification, they are very experienced in teaching or corporate training, either in Hong Kong or around the world.